JSAcreative was one of Brisbane's first digital agencies, who today provides forward-thinking marketing services that delivers innovative brand experiences across multiple channels.
Hi, I'm Jordan, a web designer and developer currently based in Brisbane, Australia. Over the past eight years of my career I've hand-crafted countless beautiful, accessible and responsive websites and web apps using Wordpress, Laravel, PHP, HTML5 and CSS3 while working at iOnline, a Gold Coast-based digital agency, and now JSAcreative, a digital agency in Brisbane.
Griffith University is based in Queensland, Australia and proudly ranks in the top 5 percent of universities worldwide. During my final semester of study, I was hired as an emergency replacement lecturer and tutor for the 'Introduction' and 'Advanced' Web Design courses, and assisted students with learning web design skills from a pre-existing curriculum.
- Lectured and tutored university students with no coding background, assisting them with learning the fundamentals of HTML, CSS and PHP
- Volunteered to assist students with understanding course content after-hours via email and in-person meetings
- Gained considerable confidence by explaining complex subject matter to students en masse in a clear, understandable nature
iOnline is an award-winning digital agency providing website design and development services to the Brisbane and Gold Coast regions of Australia. At iOnline I developed websites for clients using Wordpress, Laravel, PHP, HTML5 and CSS3, handled support queries & quoting estimates, created and distributed email marketing & social media campaigns, and designed, developed and implemented internal resources
- Built and maintained websites for local, national and international companies such as Gold Coast Film Festival, V8 Utes Australia and Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Played a major role in developing the Blues on Broadbeach website, which won a Media Club Gold Coast 'MACCA' award for Best Website
- Successfully introduced Sass, Gulp and Laravel into iOnline's web development workflow
I was fortunate enough to participate in Startup Catalyst, an annual mission that takes 20 talented young Queenslanders to San Francisco, CA. During the 10 day trip, I learned entrepreneurial, technical and business skills on the campuses of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Xero, Cloudera, Atlassian and more.
Golden Key is an international honour society with over 400 chapters at colleges and universities worldwide, with the requirement of entry that you must be in the top 15 percent of your degree. In August of 2013, I accepted membership into the Griffith University chapter of this honour society.
This award is given exclusively to the top 10 percentile of students in the Bachelor of Multimedia degree.
Front-End Web Development
Back-End Web Development
Database Management Systems
- Building and maintaining PCs
- Computing history
- Film photography
- Collecting film cameras
Jordan Gardiner is a dedicated and enthusiastic student with an exceptional work ethic. Jordan was a participant in the new Griffith Sciences Professional Learning program in Semester 1, 2O15 and has demonstrated an exceptional commitment to his future career. Jordan has taken a proactive approach to his career and professional development, and is to be commended on the many positive steps he has taken to ensure he is completely prepared for the transition from University to work. Read more...
— Richard John, Dean of Griffith Sciences, Griffith University